July 5, 2009

Sewing new Seams!



After a year of saving and searching I finally bought a sewing machine! It is a Singer Futura CE-350. It's not a professional grade machine, but it will serve my purposes for what I hope to be many years of learning and creating. I am most excited about the embroidery capabilities of the machine. It is a computerized system with which I can create just about anything, including custom designs. I have been looking forward to personalizing all of my business supplies, scrubs, suitcases, etc. Collier had wanted his socks and britches embroidered before he went back to ALERT...

One of the primary reasons that this machine came home with us, is our rather dire need of something to mend with! Mom's 21-year-old sewing machine is lost in the hopeless mounds of storage and we have to drop-kick it every time we need to sew. It is time for something else!

Anyhow, I am thrilled to have my machine home. I have a lot of manual to read and software to learn!

Love to all,
Chelsey

1 comment:

~Kayla said...

How great Chelsey!!!!!!!!
I'm so jealous!!!!
Have lots of fun!