August 23, 2012

Favorite Family Recipes

This summer has brought our family so many opportunities to fellowship with people that we love.  When I consider how we have spent the majority of our time, I realize something about my family:  we love to feed anyone with a stomach!

Having SO many opportunities to cook our favorite family recipes multiple times in rapid succession has generated a good deal of interest in these recipes.  So, rather than try to remember who wants which recipe and whether we should mail or e-mail them... here is a page totally dedicated to making those very recipes accessible.  To the right you should see a new link called "Family Favorite Recipes".  I will be adding to it as I have time or requests are made.  The inaugural inclusion:  Mom's famous Peanut Butter Pie!

Enjoy, and use these recipes to bring joy to your family and others!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, guantanamera121212